- All web returns must be claimed within 7 days the date of receipt except during holiday season. All returned products must be in original, unopened, & resalable condition, identical to the condition that it was received in, with all original documentation, boxes, etc. Customers also have the option to receive 100% store credit for a return item.
- For web exchange the product must be received by Meister within 30 days of purchase date, in identical condition you received it in and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- There are no returns on used parts, closeouts, or special order items.
- Please insure the product when you ship it back to Meister Watches. If we receive an item that is damaged, or your package is lost by the courier, you will receive no credit from Meister Watches and you must take up the damage claim with the courier. You assume all responsibility associated with processing an insurance claim with the courier you select.
- All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number on them or we will refuse the shipment. To get a RMA number please submit a return form in the "Repair / Return Center" under the support section.
- Inspect your merchandise BEFORE you sign for it. Do not sign or accept a package if it shows any sign of damage or is open at all as the freight company will not pay full reimbursement. The watch colors and finishes you see in the digital pictures may not match the actual product exactly due to lighting, monitor settings, screen quality, etc. We do our best, but everyone has different digital displays.
Have more questions? Submit a request